Monday, November 30, 2009

Sometimes walking away from the best thing that'll ever happen to you and not listening to the people who love you will turn up desirable results.

Relationship are hard when the honey moons over, but I truly believe that this a period in is what makes or breaks it. During this period of time you have to be very selfish. For most being selfish is easier than other but, the reason I say this is because if you fail to follow this protocol you end up being the one that's hurt from the possible results of exchange. Sharing a life and love with another person takes a truly high level of bravery, honesty, and fortitude. Forever is a long time, you don't want to waste that with someone who doesn't feel the same way.


That's that.

You always said we'd talk tomorrow.
I said tomorrow's too late.

I asked you not to walk away,
because my heart, it would break.

You did it anyways, yes regardless of me.

Now, you tell me that you needs me.
You promise you will never leave me.
But it took for you to never see me to believe.

These girls they're so normal, they're all thinking is same.
Idolize, fantasize, of money, fashion, and fame.
Take for granted what they have, don't believe in their brain.
Then they wake up with themselves, or next to someone that's lame.

Please just stop crying, you're just making me laugh.
Please just stop talking, of what we had in the past.

Yeah, you had my heart, now I'm taking it back.
I'm the best you ever have.
Fuck you, and that's that.

No comments: