Friday, November 20, 2009

Restart.

The last time I blogged, I admit after reading it it was fairly strange. I'm going to go ahead and stop that train at this station. The awesome part about having a blog that's unknown is that you can say anything that you want. What do I want from my blog? I want to speak, I want to say what I want, when I want, how ever I want to say it, wear anything I want to wear as long as it's in the confines and privacy of my own facilities. Every post will be a different rents (vents and rants). My trails and tribulations, of being an boy becoming a man and realizing it's not what Full House said it was cracked up to be. Danny Tanner, you asshole. I want to find himself. Finding himself with other people. Then frantically losing other people to find himself somewhere else. My blog is about my life, what I believe in. I'm writing to myself so I can understand, what I'm thinking why I am thinking it, and what I need to change. We all grow up learning that there are a lot of things that we need to learn and know to be a functioning robot in today's society based on yesterdays rules. We're never taught to learn who we are, why we are, and who we individually should want to be. P.S. I'm not high.

No comments: