Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ladies and gentleman...it's know time.

Just to get us off on the right foot. THIS IS NOT A BLOG ABOUT MAGIC. It's early in the morning and I've realized I have no one to talk to. What should I do? I guess I'm going to start a blog. What is it going to be about? Family, pop culture, politics, business, movies, etc. It's about anything I want it to be about at any given moment. Time is a strange thing, if you showed up a few hundred years ago with a laptop ,you'd probably be burned at the stake and labeled a crazy demon person. WTF is my point? It is that we're all crazy demon people, just so happens we live in a society where everyone is. Seriously, what is my point? It's nice to be able to have a forum that can reach no one and everyone at the same time. Agreeing and convincing is not the point of expression. Expression is best define by itself. I'm not the smartest person, I may not have the best argued insight. The only thing that I am sure of is that I am ignorant, but I do have my opinion. So brace yourself for my ignorance, don't take it too seriously.

No comments: