Friday, June 27, 2008

You can't be serious...

If you left it up to me
Everyday would be
A holiday from real
We'd waste our weeks
Beneath the sun
We'd lie and tell our friends
It's so much fun out here
But when it's all over
I'll come back for another year

"Holiday From Real" - Jack's Mannequin

Before the sun comes up and after the night is over, is the perfect time to awaken... The crisp air gives your body a renewed chill that fills your lungs with life. Clear skies with stars putting on a private show just for you and the few obligated to begin or end their day early or late. The few conscious enough to notice and appreciate reliability. Slowly the glisten of the stars are over shadowed by the strength of a closer relative eager to arrive, but just as eager to leave. All the senses are bombarded acutely; sight, sounds, taste, smell, and feeling.

Where I'm at;
The ocean goes forever, as the symphony of the waves keep me entertained. My feet sink into the purest form of earth. With every breathe I taste in, I exhale the life given to me understandingly.

Where are you now???

It's Friday, I'm felling a little bit introspective today. Sometimes we don't have time to feel what we really feel, the reasons are endless. Livestrong

No comments: